Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thursday, Feb. 10th
Afternoon
Did some stamping; Created some cards.
{I'll upload them in a bit...}
In The Evening
Don and I hung out at home, stamping, cutting cards, embossing with the cuttlebug TOGETHER! This is the first time he has ever said "Is there anything I can do to help you? when it comes to paper crafting. Needless to say, I was "like, well, yeah." So we sat and I demonstrated, then he went to work stamping images, helping me cut them out, index them and some of the cricut items I've cut out. Then, he embossed some card sized panels for me using the Cuttlebug folders and the Sizzix. It was so nice of him to do this for me! Thank you, Baby!!!
Later, once he ventured off to watch TV and get comfy for the evening, I worked on creating another project 365 page for Feb. 18th's Road Trip. {I wanted to capture the "journaling aspect" of this day while it was still fresh in my mind.} and then, it was time for me to start cleaning up and get ready for bed myself.
{note to self: Add the Cat's Life Press Stamp to my page for this day. I sweetly remember this stamp while cleaning up and getting ready for bed.}
"It's Late, my Love,"
he whispered
"That's enough stamping
for one night...
it's time for bed."
On Friday a.m. we both had a chiropractor appointment; then,
I had a great day hanging out with friends yesterday afternoon and later in the afternoon, Don was able to join us for some fun, good times, and conversation. We decided to have dinner at the Moose; it's been awhile since we've eaten there and Don loves their Fish-N-Chips {as I call it; it's actually Walleye and Fries}. Our friend's seemed to really enjoyed their dinners too, and I know I did! That Chicken Cordon Bleu was delish! Afterwards, we return to their home and played a couple rounds of Euchre before we returned home for the evening.
{I won't mention that who won for the second time around, my friends, okay?}
wink.
This morning I installed my ink into my printer so that I could print off the photographs that I need to add to the previously created p. 365, cleaned up my craft area {a bit before a completely new mess :) by adding photos and journaling to those same pages. I also filled out a 2009 calendar with notes to track which is my Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc. since I began later and added little "reminder" notes {actually taken from my posts here on my blog! See that was a great idea for me to make a page about my blog --- its such a big part of my life!
Okay, enough ramblin'...
I'm off to upload some of my updated pages, and hopefully, create a few more!

No comments: