Wednesday, March 11, 2009

After Gary took my computer modem things just sort of evolved around here.
I cleaned up my craft area; did a bit of re-organizing, focusing on functionally first,
decorating second.
The breakfast bar, behind the computer desk comes in handy when I'm using the Cricut.
Simply pull it out a little , establish electrical and computer connections and its all set and ready to go! {Well, it will be again after I re-install the design studio software and contact Provo Craft - again.}
I started on Spring cleaning our home, although I didn't make it very far , when an opportunity to earn some $ presented itself, I grabbed it... So now, it's time for yet another round of everyday cleaning! But the good news is I got to purchase a few new toys which came in very handy when I got to use them.
I've, also, been able to keep up with my picture taking for project 365.
I'm really liking the fact that life just sort of took off, taking me in yet another new direction. It allowed me to get some photographs and to get ahead with the developing of them while I work to get the pages created, but more on that later...
Right before my computer began acting up, I was so looking forward to participating in WinterFest 09 on Two Peas in a Bucket, so I participated "in spirit" although I couldn't really connect with all the other peas for WF09 challenges but one challenge stuck in my mind. A scraps challenge so I went through my paper/cardstock scrap basket and pulled out all the pastel/summery colors I could and to date, I've created over 79 cards!!! I'll post pictures of some of them when life slows down once again. Until then... {*waves*}

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, your space/kitchen nook is fabulous! Love the jars of pencils and the beautiful red!