Friday, May 29, 2009

My heart is breaking as I write this post to ask for your positive thoughts and prayers for my little girl. Her heart and spirit are so broken. Unfortunately, Amber's 9 week ultrasound showed no fetal heartbeat; so we're waiting for mother nature to run its course. She is scheduled for a follow-up visit Monday morning. I know I probaby don't need to tell you how sadenned we are by this news, we were all so excited to be adding to our family. I was so looking forward to becoming a grandma again... It's tough... trying to understand it all, but somewhere along the line, we have to trust that God has his reasons, although we might not understand them.

{Just know that you were and are still loved "little one" and although we never got to meet you, we grieve for the loss of your life and what might have been.}

No comments: