Saturday, December 26, 2009

Highlights from the Christmas Season 2009

Every Christmas season has them... special little, magical moments in time, when you realize things are exactly the way they were meant to be. Decorating the tree with Alexxis this year was like that for me.


I don't believe I've ever heard so much "oohing" and "ahhing" in all my life as I heard the sounds of pure delight on this night. Alexxxis loved helping me decorate our tree and I enjoyed it so much I want to make it "our" special little yearly tradition! I was so totally amazed at how gently she unwrapped the glittered ornaments from their tissue paper storage and so lovingly hung them on the tree. I apologize for the poor photo quality of the photo but at least I got one before the camera batteries died!


Our Christmas tree decorated... Thank you, Alexxis! :)
And Thank You! to Aunt Mary and family for sending us a few special gifts,
like those shown below. {We miss you, esp. @ the holidays!}

{Mary's gift to me! :)}



Alexxis opening a few of her presents!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

2 comments:

liannallama said...

oh, how beautiful and wonderful your tree looks. Thanks for sharing your memories with us!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!