Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our December home...

After months of remodeling, it was finally time to begin bringing things back into the room. Although, to be completely honest, I was loving the simplicity of the room and hesitated to learn to let go of that for awhile. The first thing, I to be added should be a reflection of you... so here's my first contribution to the room, a small nook for drawing and journaling --- just for me!

Of course, furniture was added, then removed or rearranged...



a variety of arrangements were tried and then, once again rearranged...

then, I began realizing it's Christmas, so I started all over again.
But awhhhh, this is so much better!



and in the process of all the re-arranging, sometimes something will get broken...
like my rooster measuring cup holder... but never fear...
there's always a decorating answer just waiting near.





No comments: