Saturday, February 27, 2010

Creative News...

I'm continuing to work on this altered travel album using a 4x6 photo album from Hobby Lobby. It has been a lot of fun creating those small photo mats and using up a lot of duplicate photographs to create us a travel album. We've certainly been blessed with opportunities to explore our home state of Ohio, neighboring states, and some longer road trips.
Here are a few of the pages I've created so far in this on-going project.

Don and I at Old Man's Cave in Hocking Hills area of Ohio.

Don, while we attending the Columbus, Ohio ArtFest.


Pieces, parts, and pages. You can tell the album was filled with white pages when I began in this photograph.

The inside cover of our album and the post-bound binding. I'll be inserting more pages and the journey will continue as long as the Good Lord is willing!

No comments: