Friday, February 25, 2005

Another great Mail day....

My order from Stampington arrived yesterday. I immediately fell in love with the Lynne Perrella Artist Papers. There are some unique papers in this package. Simply looking at them is inspiring! Also, my Gallery 3 arrived within the same package. Lots of eye candy and inspiration.I may just have to try my hand at a few projects contained within this issue.

I haven't had much time for art or for remodeling lately. Don's crazy schedule has thrown me completely off kilter. It makes it really hard to do the things I want to do and still have time to spend with him. It is a small sacrifice to make I'm sure. I am also a little hesitant to start another big project as I know once the RR for Artful Journey Journal begins I'll be busy working on it. So, for now I believe it is time to tie up some loose ends..... finsish painting one shelf within the cabinet, sanding the keyboard pull out and the desk drawer front, then moving on to polyurethaning it so the computer can finally be placed within. There is still one wall in the living room to be painted, after that side of the ceiling is painted as well. Lots yet to be done and finished, so I think small projects will be the artwork that I create. Cards and ATC's.... I can always get to exploring more later....

1 comment:

Nevisha said...

It's great to meet a fellow paper-lover. THough ur interest n fascination with it far surpasses my naive-childish albeit esctatism (s there such a word?) about paper. I've always wandered through a shop just happily lost amongst papers of various textures, colours, thickness. The glory. Take care!