Friday, February 18, 2005

Cavallini & Company Leather Roma Lasso Journal

This is a picture of the Cavallini & Company Leather Journal that I've been waiting to purchase. Guess I better start saving now, LOL! It is everything I'd wish my Artful Journey Journal to be.... I love the warmth of the centuries-old tradition of bookbinding and the aged appearance of the brown leather; how the paper's edges are enhanced by an attractive stone marbling technique. It is a slightly heavier, thicker journal compared to Cavallini & Co.'s other journals as each journal is hand bound, the pages vary slighty and range from 175 sheets - 210 sheets. For years of archival quality the blank ivory-laid pages are acid-free . It is also handcrafted in Florence, Italy. What more could a girl ask for? The 5"x7" size sells on K.Schweizer site, kschweizer.com for $59 & shipping and handling and can be personalized with up to 15 letters for an additional $10.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.artsuppliesonline.com/catalog.cfm?cata_id=10386

Try this link.I did a search for leather bound journals,found your blog,then found this site.Apparently they're having a sale on the one you want.

Good luck.