Friday, February 04, 2005

Some time for art!

I'll have some time for creating this evening. Chris will be coming over to play in the studio with me, so I'm excited about that. I'll be finishing up an RAK/hostess gift to send along with the Valentine Tag Swap for mailing on Saturday Priority mail.

Also, friends of ours, Sheila and Dennis will be visiting. Dennis is a wonderful wood craftsman, who makes beautiful end tables, coffee tables, jelly cupboards, microwave stands, wood photo boxes, ect. My new secretary desk is finished and I'll be getting another two quarts of burgandy paint to finish up my computer amoire. Soon, I'll be looking at wallpaper or fabric for the "faux raised panels".

I plan to paint the last window trim in our living room and touching up the drywall before paint the last section of LR wall this upcoming week. So, I'm looking forward to getting that done and putting my home put back together.

No comments: