Saturday, March 19, 2005

Good News!

I had a telephone call from Chris today. She's sounding more like her ole' self. We spent some time catching up, talking about art, and making plans to get together to do some creating. In all honesty, she sounds to me like she's starving for a day of PLAY! Which, by the way, is great for me, I can always use some so additional inspiration. We talked about our plans for National Scrapbook Day, our local scrapbook store is hosting a crop. Chris is going to propose a swap to Jill, possibly tags. Participants will sign-up if interested and the tags will be swapped out on NSD.

Tomorrow, she'd like to take a road trip! No where too far, possibly Michaels', a visit to Prism, Stampland, and Scrapbook Art in Polaris. Maybe we'll do a light lunch somewhere --- Panara Bread sounds great. Good sandwiches, endless coffee, and a place to sit and simply relax. I think I'll suggest it. We also talked about attending a Rubber stamp convention one day. I need to check out what is coming up and where. I believe there is one soon in Novi, MI which would be excellent because I'd love to get back to Hollander's! Chris would be in paper heaven in there!

I talked to Don on the phone after talking to Chris. Needed to butter him up, NOT! I'm beginning to think he's psychic.... he just mentioned he thought Chris & I would be creating out in the studio Friday so he wasn't at all shocked she called today. Since he was so supportive of my going away tomorrow, I decided to be a little extra nice to him today..... I made my homemade spaghetti and meatballs! Yummy.... he's always telling me and anyone who'll listen, what a good cook I am and everyone knows a way to a man's heart is through his stomach, LOL!

Hopefully, I will get a bit of organizing done out in the studio soon. I really want to keep plugging away at it a little at a time. Doing so will be fun, get me organized, prevent me from burning out on it. I guess it is a great time to go shopping!

No comments: