Saturday, May 14, 2005

Even with "Good Intentions".....

I've managed to get side-tracked. I still need to hook up the printer in the house and the scanner in the studio. I'd love to get some artwork uploaded!

Another whirlwind week....but things are getting accomplished. Don & I managed to get the watergarden clean out and Shawn fixed the cord to the fountain and pump for me. With any luck this year, Don will remember to unplug it before mowing, LOL! At least until we can purchase the electrical conduit and run it underground. I noticed yesterday that I'm loosing water so I'll be patching it one day this week --- if we get some "dry" weather.

Deb and Jackie came over last night to play in the studio. Deb brought a friend, Tina, who is just learning scrapbooking. Tina's definately a natural and took right off to it! We all seemed to have a great time ---- Jackie cut out some envies from one of my templates; Deb worked on some SB pages then created a new envelope book structure to work in; while I made some more ATC's and created yet another whimsical writing page with instructions for the Journal RR.

This coming week's agenda: hook up printer and scanner --- will have to watch for weather and plan accordingly as the storms moving through have been strong at times and I'd hate to loose electricity during the process; get Flat Stanley finished and mailed; mail some RAK ATC's out and a "Pack Your Bags!" ATC Swap, and finish a collage for the Journal RR and get that postal. I may yet make it out to studio today to finish up some of this. Happy arting!!!!!

No comments: