Friday, August 19, 2005

Still plugging away..... I move the VCR cabinet completely across the room and used it to establish me a cardmaking station. Inside on the shelves are the photo boxes of fabric, envelopes, pre-cut and scored cardstock, etc. I emptied 3 boxes, found some lost stamps [one was my favorite Stampers Anonymous block alpha!], and got my CD towers in place beside my journaling table. I cleared off all the shelves above the table, removed the shelves and have them stacked out of my way. I cleared off the journaling table completely prior to placing my embellishment cases back on it. I gathered up all my glues and cutting tools got them in their home. Embossing powders and liquid glues are now in the 4 drawers in the CD towers. I gathered up all my wood mounted stamps and unmounteds, they are in a section of the tables in the center of the room. Now, I'll simply need to check them out, make sure they are clean, and re-organize them back into the stamp cabinet in the right categories. They mixed matched ever since I removed the trays and took six of them with me on the 39 hour National Scrapbook Day crop back in May, LOL! Ahhhhhhhh, such is my life.

I'm really thinking I don't want to let the studio to get so out of control again that I cannot pick it up within a 1-2 hour period. Which means I need to start cleaning stamps, putting away unused embellishments and keeping up with the scraps of paper better than I am currently. Maybe an alarm clock that I can set so I'll stop an hour before I end up creating will help........ something to consider anyways!

Don works all day tomorrow, as far as I know right now. Anyways, I should be able to get more accomplished tomorrow. At least there is a light at the other end of the tunnel. {big smiles} If I can get the center tables cleared off, I may make it to cleaning out the cabinets and removing the fallen shelving and putting the smaller shelves in. Maybe Don will assist me tonight, getting measurements for the hutch style design I have in mind for the CD towers and two smaller shelves to be set in underneath of the top section. Also, remove those ugly black bracket holders from the shelves I got taken down, so I can mud up the holes, get them sanded down and touched up with paint. We'll see................. of course, all this may happen if I don't run out of steam first!

No comments: