Monday, September 12, 2005

2 O'clock on a Monday........ why am I posting and not at work?

After the frustration I experienced at work last week, I did some soul-searching over the weekend. Some of the events in my life that occurred over the weekend {sorry, I don't desire to go indepth with what those events were} I decided I no longer desired to work under those circumstances. I believe Dr. Phil says it best when he states, "we teach people how to treat us" With that thought in mind, I made my decision. I'm confident that I can find another job making what little $$$ I was making locally and in a better working environment. I am happy and confident that this is the best decision I've made in quite some time. I am not exactly certain what the future holds for me, but I do know I deserve more respect and better treatment than what I received. For me that knowledge is powerful. I realize life is made up of the choices we each make for ourselves, that we each suffer or benefit the consequences from those choices. I just hope that I continue to make the ones that are best for me.

No comments: