Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Work is going fine.......

Monday whizzed by uneventfully..... I sure was tired after arriving home. A quick bath, getting into some clean clothes was a god-send, and Don and I went out for dinner. Upon returning home, I jumped into some pj's, propped myself up in bed to watch a movie and fell asleep, LOL! I guess working is one way to achieved a full nights sleep.

Chaos decided to be up early this a.m. 4 o'clock rolled around mighty early. Oh well, time for a cup of coffee, a quick check of my email, and time to update this blog a bit. Sorry, I don't have time to chat more right now, need to get dressed and head out the door by 5:30. At least we decided yesterday to stop by McD's for breakfast this a.m.

Not sure if I'll be updating later today or not as I'm looking forward to getting cleaned up, maybe a soak in the hot tub with a cup of coffee and watching The Amazing Race Family edition. Just know that all is well in our little corner of the world. {smiles}

No comments: