Saturday, January 14, 2006

How Appropriate....... an email.

I believe I've mentioned before that I often get an inspirational emails, one that stimulates and inspires. Today, was just such a day........ and I like to think that little seredipity-style messages are God's way of saying, "You go, girl! You're on the right path."

Today's message:

Go For What You Want
......................................................
" F O L L O W Y O UR B L I S S . "
~ Joseph Campbell
It asked, "If we stop to reflect on how we are in the world when we are happy, we can see how this serves. We'll have more vitality. We'll more loving and generous to others when our own needs are met. "
It asked, "What activities bring you greatest joy?" stating that each of us possess a "unique gift to the world will be found in those pastimes that we love the most. "
Now, I'm asking you, "How can you live your joy each day? and What are you doing that you enjoy to pursue your own ....
B L I S S ? "

No comments: