Saturday, January 14, 2006

More Serendipity..........

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when I read Artella's new newsletter which was delivered to my inbox overnight. It available for online viewing at: http://www.artellawordsandart.com/ARTELLAGRAM-1-12-05.html

And I was instantly surprised when I tried discovering an Acronym for "BLISS"!!!! I came up with "Being Loyal is Self-Satisfying!" By being loyal, I was thinking of being loyal to our true self, the one we don't always show to the outside world not always by choice but more of fear of lying ourselves on the line and experiencing that sense of vulnerability. Which me to thinking about being true to ourselves and trusting in our own truths. So, I created an acronym for TRUTH. "Trusting "R"selves Unconditioning To Heal" which amazed me once again. For surely being to oneself and learning to trust ourselves continues to keep us healthy!

Something interesting to explore further.......... and possibly illustrate through an artist's journal!

No comments: