Friday, January 20, 2006

Kimberleigh's Scap the Crap, continued again.....

Kimberleigh's challenge continues with a note to purge and assess your space. She states, "If you have already come up with storage solutions - great!! Start putting them into action!! " I can do this to some extent, using what I already have while those I desire to purchase will have to wait.

She goes on to state, "On a little sidenote here.......how many of you are storing other things besides scrap stuff in your space? For me personally, I have papers, catalogs, flyers, you name it, it is somewhere in my room."

Yes, I do......... but the other things I am storing there are "hobby-related", LOL! I guess this is where I will continue along with what I've discovered works best for me ---- having separate, yet, in the same space areas for my scrapbooking, rubberstamping, journaling, bookbinding, collage work, and mixed media supplies. Just placing them in a more organized fashion determing areas of room designed specifically for each as I've always done.

My goal is to not only organize but assist me with creating a sacred place that I truly love so much that I anticipate the journey to actual get out there! And to keep some of my favorite, to be "kept out in sight" supplies displayed beautifully within.

I'm loving the thought of this, and have some additional ideas I jotted down. No sense accumulating the supplies to do it with yet, it will only compound the problem, LOL! The notes are easier to store, ROFLOL!

No comments: