Friday, January 20, 2006

Planning ahead........

Working last night, I checked my schedule for the upcoming week ahead. I'm back to being, unofficially laid off, with "0" hours, but once again on call. I figure I may get called in possibly for a night or two, but truly do not look for more than that to happen right now. But, it is really hard to say.......... one way or another; co-worker's do give up hours, desiring some time off; trucks can be unpredictable; and what needs done can fall behind.

Anyways, my intentions are to use this week, or whatever, I may have of it, to continue re-organizing, re-evaluating keeping some of my supplies, and going through and weeding out.

I'm not sure why I cringe when I think about actually giving some of my things away! It isn't like I won't have enough to utilize the space but in a more effective way! I know some of the things would be received with open arms and there are some things I desire to give to me sister and neices that will be set aside until I can afford to ship them.

I'm truly starting to LOVE this idea......... even if, you may have to remind me I said that! *smiles*