Friday, January 20, 2006

Kimberleigh's Scap the Crap, continued....




The next two steps, Kimberleigh mentioned was taking inventory of items needed to organize. Well, I definately do not need to buy any additional organizational items, so I plan to use what I have already in the studio by purging some of the items, combining the two steps.

I believe I have a friend who is starting to scrapbook that may be interested in some additional clutter, LOL! So, I intend to surprise her with quite a bit of it, and save some for her daughter, my close friend, Patty, only a much smaller and selective scale.

But, there is always some desired items lurking somewhere in the deep creavices of your mind. For me, it is these items from The Container Store {they are also available at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Linens N Things, and yes, even Target!}


I'd like to also purchase some clear shoebox style containers, to group similar and like items, within the Open Canvas bins.

No comments: