Wednesday, February 22, 2006

An Accomplishment.......... :)

I actually made out to the studio today and made a major dent in my re-organizational efforts! The top of my journaling table is clear of everything, my bookbinding station isn't looking too shabby --- just a few knick-knacky items on top and I hung a black plastic table skirt to the front of it. It will work for now until I make a final decision regarding what fabric to purchase for creating some actual curtains.

My 3 tables are almost clear. I've one box to go through, sort, and then organize those contents.
I moved a lot of my storage containers, art books, and "out-in-sight" at all time supplies to the shelves of my bookcases. I hesitated to this because I thought it would look too, hmmm, crowded... scattered..... chaotic! However, the way the items were sorted, and placed on the individual shelves there is a visual balance to the bookcases that I can live with.

I also managed to get all my artwork down off the shelves on the slatwall, so that I can do a thorough cleaning and dusting very soon and, Yes! even, the trash cans are emptied! I'm proud of myself! {Trust me, if you'd have seen the mess I started with, you'd be proud of me, too!} ;)

No comments: