Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Fat, Chunky Book Swap pages....

are done! Did you hear me? I said, "DONE!" I worked diligently on getting the images created they way that I desired. Some took on a new life all their own..... that tends to happen when I'm creating. I did have fun! Played with a lot of glazes, acrylic paints, textured papers, and embellishments! My pages are, well, Fat and sort of chunky and use some experiments and lots of playing around with supplies --- the great, "What if I do this?" was on my mind and I achieved some great results that I'm happy with.

For now all 3 sets of pages are stored in a ziplock bagggie. I need to get them scanned in so once they are received by their recipients, I can upload them here along with the Coptic bound binding and covers I'll create.

Now, it is time for me to buckle down and work on the Art Idea Journal RR. Hopefully, by Wednesday the two in my possession will be postal once again!

No comments: