Monday, March 20, 2006

Sunday's Adventures....

Since the sun was calling and Don and I both seemed to be suffering a bit of cabin fever, we decided on a road trip. This time we had a destination in mind --- Jeffersonville Outlets. It is a several hour drive for us but we both enjoyed the journey. Upon arriving, our first stop was into Pottery Barn Outlet which I didn't find much cheaper than their store --- although there were some good sales.

Next, we checked out a Zales Jewelry store. Again, I thought their prices were high --- even on their "clearanced" items.

So, we walked, and walked, and walked...... I did purchase a new bra in a smaller teen shop! Hey, for $5.99 with removable straps, how could I resist? LOL! Actually, I looked at a few other items but unfortunately couldn't find what I wanted in my size ---- apparently their are a lot of my size shoppers in the area! I did also purchase a new T shirt in pink for Spring......... and I love visiting Carter's! I had to pick up a couple 3+ month toys for the new little one..... and found a fleece pant and hoodie outfit on the clearance rack for $7 in a 9 months. Figuring the baby would be approximately 5-6 months by October and colder weather setting in..... and the baby still growing....... 9 months was probably the safest bet as far as sizes go. It is absolutely adorable...... a soft light frost blue, with embroidered snowflakes and a penguine, too. Hey! That's unisex, right? LOL!

Around 4 or 5 p.m. we began out trip back home; stopping briefly into Hometown Buffet for a quick bite to eat on the way home. We arrived home a little after 9; both of us tired and sleepy... something a full belly and heat make you, especially after driving about 200 miles in a day! It wasn't long before both of us were in bed and asleep...... and Chaos decided it was time to play!
We woke this morning to his made-up bed consisting of my throw and a throw pillow with this huge black fur ball rolled up in it on the living room floor! and guess who decided to sleep until noon...........

No comments: