Monday, March 13, 2006

On Sunday......

Don and I took a road trip to Columbus; he took me out shopping for some Spring/Summer clothes since I've been doing so much for everyone else. I was surprised and found some beautiful things... a new pair of Capri's; 3 tank style tops embellished with beads, seashells, and rhinestones. I found a beautiful off white lace top...... perfect for summer events and celebrations of a more formal kind. I'm hoping to find a skirt to match it sometime soon. We picked him up a new shirt and a pair of Khaki shorts, before we went to eat at Chili's........ Yummm!

I had a few drink with dinner and upon returning home, we decided to go to the OK Cafe so Don could sing some karoke. He did an excellent job........ the place wasn't as packed as usual, and man, was there ever some true talent there. I can say I had one drink too many as I've a slight headache today and feel very dehydrated.

This a.m. we picked up Chaos from the vet's from boarding him........ gosh, I missed him. He is so happy to be back home and is so lovable to both of us. Well, off to get something besides coffee to drink, and maybe a nap, LOL! I'll be back soon..................

No comments: