Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feeling much better now.....

after my vent and taking it out on my kitchen cabinets, LOL! My mom always said a good time to clean is when you're feeling frustrated and man, was she ever right! After I finished cleaning up a mess Chaos created, I tackled several of the kitchen cabinets. You see, he has this thing where if one of us, Don or I either one, is outside he has to either be with us or is peeking his nose out the window. Well, yesterday and again today, he decided to jump up and put his front paws on our outdoor patio bar set in front of the big window in our kitchen and in the process knocked over a huge pot containing my Philodendrin {sp.?} plant. I placed the plant there some time ago as it is poisonous to dogs, it would be up high enough he couldn't reach it, yet it would get plenty of indirect sunlight. Unfortunately, what I didn't plan on was him growing so quickly, LOL! Anyways, the mess is cleaned up, the plant has been re-potted and moved to another location.

Since I was in the kitchen anyways, I decided it was time to re-arrange and clean out some of my kitchen cabinets. I started with my baking cabinet, reorganizing it, tossing anything outdated. Next, I hit two other cabinets....... removing little bits of this and that out of the boxes, bags, ect. they were packaged in and put them into smaller baggies and ziplocks. Anything stale or outdated got pitched. Man, I certainly feel better!!!!!

No comments: