Friday, April 21, 2006

The house is powerwashed, the tarp to block the winter winds has been taken down over the covered area of the deck where our jacuzzi is.

Don & I took the 4 pc. bar set out along with patio tables and six chairs. We sat the bar along a short wall that jots out off of my kitchen and the table centered in front of it with 4 of the 6 chairs. I took out the 3 containers I planted yesterday, placed on 12" pot and the 6" pot on the bar top.

I fixed my teak wood Tea Cart and got the tray set on top along with a watering can filled with silk flowers, an octogan glass mirror with one large white pillar candle and 3 smaller ones. The bottom holds the jacuzzi chemicals. I moved some indoor plants outside and use the other 12" pot on a small table. All are placed under the covered area of the deck surrounding the jacuzzi. .

We brought out a chaise lounge and chair pad with a small table next to it over to the opposite side by the grill area.

And yes! I used black acrylic paint and Golden's gel medium and did my stamping. Right in between on the long section of railing sits two chairs and a glass topped table between them, then on each side I stamped, "Dance like no one is watching" and "Sing like no one is listening"

I fell in love with the way it looked so I had to do some stamping over by the grill area. On each side of the grill, I stamped, "Relax", "Renew" & by the chaise lounge "Rejuvinate". Before I purchase anything I else I want to dig around in the attic and the garage to see what I can add to the space ---- other than seat cushions, placemats, and some fabrics. I'm loving how it coming along so far!!!! So far, I used most of our garden decor on the deck....... but hey! now I have a reason to shop........... {*smiles}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of your inspired deck!