Friday, April 21, 2006

Yesterday while at Oakland Nursery, I saw the cutest little pillows. Approx. 4"x6" silk with a ribbon hanger to be hung on a door knob the brand was "Charming Thoughts". Well, last night I googled the company and found their website, while browsing I was inspired. I made the following list of quotations that are actually embroidered on the pillows.

Beauty is in the Soul
Delight in the Unexpected
Embrace every Oppportunity
Faith is in the Unseen
Follow your Dreams
Laughter is the Key
Let your light shine.
Think lovely thoughts.
Cherish this moment
Grasp Life's Essence
and Laugh at Life's Obstacles

And those were just the ones that spoke to me! I wrote them down so I wouldn't forget them. I can see some wooden signs painted with these quotes on them, embroidered onto pillows I want to create myself for use on our deck. Anyways, just another "little thing" that truly inspired me!

No comments: