Monday, April 10, 2006

What a beautiful day!

The sun is shining and the skies are true blue....... I woke up early this a.m. ~ about 5-ish..... browsed online at 2P's, posting compliments on the Stamping gallery. Quickly checked in with one online group a few minutes ago after fixing Don & I some breakfast consisting of sausage & eggs. Gotta have something on my belly before the 20mg prednisone. I'm simply grateful that when I took it yesterday, I wasn't overly hungry as it can sometimes make me wanna eat everything in sight and what isn't in sight!

Ahhh, today's agenda...... to take the big tote in to the laundry/nursery and start cleaning out that closet. It is supposed to be in the 60's today so later this afternoon, I'm thinking of washing up and detailing the Jeep. Lord knows it could use it!


Don is getting antsy already.. running around doing this and that. Sometimes he amazes me with the energy he has! and other times I wish he'd slow down a bit. He's awaiting the arrive of Donnie, to get started on the carport, I believe.

Well, time to get started................

No comments: