Saturday, May 06, 2006

Stars in his eyes.....


While taking pictures of the kitchen wall color last night, Chaos had to be right in the center of all the action. I swear he's part cat! His curiosity is one of his better known quality and also assists to help him find all sorts of mischief to entertain himself with.

Anyways, it has been so long since I've posted any pics of him so I decided to share this one. I love how the flash reflected off the retina in his sweet brown eyes, even if it does assist in demonstrating his good boy/bad boy nature.

I cannot get over how much he has grown! Chaos will be 9 months old tommorow and I simply could not imagine a day without him. He is my faithful and loyal companion and protector who lovingly awakes me with puppy kisses each and every morning. I've been so busy with painting the kitchen the last several days that he's been a bit neglected although well-behaved. I wanted to make note of this so that once I'm done, I can shower him with a fun day of running, throwing frisbee, snuggles and kisses. Afterall, he is my bestfriend!

No comments: