Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Testing.......



How kewl is this? I got a digital camera today! I've been so busy waiting for the birth of my first granddaughter that I completely forgot about my Federal Income Tax return! Well, today I treated myself royally. This picture is one of the floral arrangements I created a while ago and it was taken with my NEW digital camera! {Yippee! I can share all sorts of things with my blog readers now.}

I also made a stop at Home Depot to pick up the 3 remaining boxes of Pergo Red Oak flooring and underlayment needed to finish our living room flooring and 2 gallons of Behr Ruby Ring S-G-150 paint and 1 gallon of Behr Opulent S-H-300 paint for my kitchen! The Ruby Ring is a deep, yet true color red and Opulent is a golden butterscotchy yellow --- think of the deep color of a sunflower in the shade. I also purchased all I needed to begin painting the kitchen soon --- I got some housework to finish up and some organizing and taping off in the kitchen before I can begin. Anyways, I couldn't wait to share my news........ I got a digital!!! {Ok, I am easily amused! *smile*}

No comments: