Saturday, June 24, 2006

All play and no work...

isn't helping me to accomplish anything! I've spent the last hour {was it really an hour?} posting online and browsing some of my favorite blogs that I visit for inspiration. Well, the inspiration is definately here and unfortunately I cannot do too much about it since my studio tables are still in a bit of shambles from the recent sorting, plurging, reorganization efforts and strides I've recently made. But it was a sacrifice I desparately needed to make. Now, I've determined that this cycle will continue IF I don't do something about it, so I'm off to the studio to finish up some things. {My poor head is spinning with inspirations and ideas.........}

I believe I have the majority of re-organization tackled, now to get started on tying up those loose ends. I know that I will need to eventually clean out my stamp cabinet but I really hate to start yet another re-organizational project just now, especially since the ideas I have will require me to utilize some of my rubber anyways. Oh, it is a vicious cycle! LOL!

So I'm heading out to the studio to continue working on getting things put back into their proper places. If I can clear off the tables today, I'm thinking maybe I can utilize some delegation and possibly get Don involved in assisting me moving some supplies out of the house and into the studio either today when her returns home form work or when we return from thrifting at an antique flea market tommorow.

Urgent Update: {Okay?} Don just telephoned me and in our conversation he mentioned he has the opportunity to stay and work later if he so desires. I told him I really didn't mind if he chooses to. It is sort of one of those up-in-the-air subject to change at a moment's notice type of things but anyways I intend to take full advantage of the opportunity to get more accomplished. Another plus side is that we'll have a bit more money on hand for spending tomorrow, LOL! {I may just need to remind myself to be a bit more selective in my purchases.} Anyways, I'm hopeful that the weather will hold out so I {now we} can get this move accomplished.

So, I'm going to go and get back to tackling this once again. My biggest joy will be in getting it finally completed. Needless to say, I'm itching to get creating once again vs. talking about doing it! {*big smiles}

No comments: