Thursday, June 29, 2006

As our day continued...

We finally found the Moose Lodge and Family Center at Indian Lake! We stopped in, had another couple margaritas {by this time, I'm feeling them, LOL! I'm not a big drinker... just an occasional social one, so 4 in one day was really pushing my limits, LOL!} Don and I sat there looking out over the water, listening to some of our favorite tunes on the jukebox, and chatting away. Of course, he had to make a bit of fun at me since by this time my eyes were glazing over and I had this enormous smile on my face! figuring I should get something else in my belly to absorb some this alcohol I'm so not use to drinking we ordered some mild barbequed wings and blue cheese to dip them in. I don't know what the hell I was thinking but they tasted so good even if the hot sauce sort of amplified the experience. We sat and chatted with one another until early evening and a thunderstorm rolled in. When the lightning started flashing we decided it was probably time to begin on our journey back home. We travelled down some back country roads making our way through Kenton before reaching home around dusk. Chaos, who was put outside to romp and play was excited to see us when we arrived and showered both of us with puppy kisses. It wasn't too long after that we settled into our jammies and decided to hit the hay, both of spent from the day! But a what an amazing day it was!!!!

No comments: