Friday, July 14, 2006

This morning I did a bit of blog surfing, visiting some of my favorite blogs, and spent some time following a few links. I love absolutely love reading what others are doing, creating, and relating to the very words that they've written. I've promised myself that as soon as I tie up some of the loose ends in my life to post comments on some of them, although, I'm a little uncertain of how to post to some of the ones on typepad. Guess I'll have to sign up for an account?

Anyways, I've been considering changing my block template so that I can add my own header and side credits. I believe I found a template that I like and can easily switch to once I figure out exactly how to go about it. Learnign that is now on my list of things to do.

Well, I have some things that I desire to finish up today and since I recently purchased some fiber fill, I'm off to do just that. I promise some pictures once I'm done. {smiles}

No comments: