Monday, August 21, 2006

Today's agenda...

Is to get myself caught up........

I spend some time last week working on binding the books and creating a slipcase for them for Linda, working on my pages for a soon to arrive Art Idea Journal, and mailing an ATC for a one on one swap.

I put on a pot roast in the crock pot, freeing myself up to focus on some housework, checking emails, and in some groups. I thought I should get prepared for some upcoming swaps so I made a master sheets of those I am participating in. A first for me, was signing up for a swap on http://www.swap-bot.com I used to participate on PostcardX before the site went down and I got too busy to do more of them. Swap bot appears like a good site to participate in some swaps, so we'll see how that goes. To help keep me on tract, I've decided to post part of my creative endeavors here.

  • Prepare Linda's books and slipcase for mailing and get it to the P.O. tomorrow.
  • Send out a check for a SU order.
  • Gather emphemera/collage materials for Swap-bot swap --- mail date of Sept. 14
  • Purchase napkins for Our Front Porch Napkin Swap --- mail date Sept. 1st
  • Begin constructing my deco for a deco swap and choose a theme
  • and, last but not least, is to add more gratitude links to my gratitude garland.

That should keep me focused this week! Oh, and I have some exciting news! I may be getting a kiln for my studio! Don has been looking for one and a friend of ours believes she may have found one for us for $100.00 I've been doing some research on the Precious Metal Clay and what is involved in working with it and to date, I'm loving the possibilities of creating with it...... so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: