Friday, December 29, 2006

Another productive day...

Our living room tree is down and most of the residue of Christmas are now once again in storage. I did , however, keep the kitchen tree up to savor for a few more days. I have a feeling I'm going to miss that soft, wonderful, serene glow at night. That definately provides me something to think about to replace it with.

I took my sewing machine and Ott light and placed them on the back kitchen table where the tree was located after re-locating it to the breakfast bar for a little longer. I have a wonderful view of our rear deck and yard, not to mention the entrance to my studio. Maybe sewing there will inspire me to get out there more!

Don was ever so kind today, assisting me with taking a paper rack out to UPS for determing shipping costs. I now have access to the box H, W, and D, along with the weight. I have sold one so far and that $$$ will assist me in paying off a loan early. I'm hoping anyways...

We had a wonderful dinner together before Don headed off to work and tonight will enjoy one another's company as we prepare for our New Year's bash with Sheila and Dennis.

To date, I've been staying on track with the "being more" physically active, things are being accomplished, and progress is being made.

I received some sad news via email a few days ago, one of our dear friends is closing her stamp store. I have had quite a time visiting her, always a few hours too late, or she's been closed when we've been in the area. The good news is she will be keeping her webbsite and is available for teaching, so there is the possibility that we may be able to make some arrangements to keep and stay in touch. I have to remind myself sometimes that one ending is often another beginning, even when it is sort of bittersweet. I wish you all the best the New Year has to offer, Peggy.

And speaking of New Year!!! I'm thinking about some of the art related goals that I'd like to establish for the upcoming year. I'll share those soon... {smiles}

No comments: