Sunday, January 21, 2007

After creating the Gothic Arch and cleaning up afterwards, I returned to the house and spent my late afternoon and evening simply relaxing! It has been awhile since I have had an opportunity to do just that. I even declined an opportunity to have Alexxis overnight as I needed some "Me" time.

It is snowing in Ohio today; we've probably an inch so far and the fine, white, fluffy stuff is still falling. Perfect for spending another day indoors, although I do need to venture out but only a trip to our local Lowe's. I ordered three new white globes a week or so ago for our rear kitchen ceiling fan and have yet to make it out to see if they've came in. I also have a supply list of a few items I need to pick up to continue working on the studio. Duct tape for taping the electrical wiring to the showcase onto the floor, check for options available for adding a few shelves to the interior of the piece, a board to cap off the underside of the showcase, and cove base. Mainly, it is just little odds and ends, that will put some final touches into the space.

I may travel across town to check out JoAnn's Fabric for fabric for curtains for my bookbinding table. Although, I've yet to measure the area that I have to cover and look at how I can attach the cafe style curtain rods. And I've yet to completely reorganize the stamping cabinet. Can you where my thoughts are? Yep... in the home stretch of finishing what I've started! At least I'm staying focused, LOL!

No comments: