Friday, January 19, 2007

I have 2 more photos to share...

unfortunately, I am unable to access my ACDSee software at this time to adjust the brightness and resize the photos. One is my new center island taken from my behind my bookbinding cabinet and looking outward towards the door. The other was taken from the doorway near my office area looking into the space. In these pictures you can see a few of my new purchases for the space. Don ran over to Gabriel Brother's and Michael's today while I worked in the studio, finishing cleaning and begining the organizing process. I think he was worried someone would purchase the rug out from under me, LOL! as all I've heard is... "You should have gotten it!" He also made a quick jot into Michael's to purchase me four more of the Iris Paper Holders since I only grabbed one before realize just how handy they'd be for me. Upon his return, I worked on filling them up... One with alphabet stickers, sheets of rub on's; another with paper, stickers, diecuts, ect. that I've purchased for Alexxis's scrapbook. The others were used mainly for printed papers that I use the most often... vintage and graphic style. I did fill one with stickers, diecuts, ect. that will later be going into my CIS PSB since I recently sorted and purged through it giving my daughter, Amber a lot of supplies to play with!

No comments: