Friday, January 12, 2007

It's back to the studio day...

Even though I spend last night barely being able to move due to being stiff and sore from all that I moved yesterday, I'm heading out again! Only this time I am taking a few Advil before I go.

I posted a couple before and after photographs on 2P's website so that others could see the difference in my studio. Kind of a comparison photo of the before and after. You can see it here The before photograph was taken in 2004 - right after I first moved in and got things in place. The after photograph was taken several days ago after the slatwall was hung and things were placed back.

An online friend asked me "where's the piles?" LOL! Trust me, I can show you piles! I guess she didn't notice that I didn't take any photographs of the opposite side of the studio, LOL! That is the area that I will be focusing my attention on today.
That and covering up all of my paper racks, the bookcases, and whatever else I can manage to get a sheet over before I leave for the day. I'm hoping that this will keep the dust down when my dad makes the cuts to the cabinets, although I know I'll have one last cleaning to be done before it is all said and done.

The good news is most of my supplies will be put away --- except those bound for storage within the cabinets. I'll capture some photographs to share here, but you have to realize, it is a continuing UFO! {= Unfinised object} I will still have the inside of the long wall workbench cabinet along the west wall to redo... unless I get lucky and am able to finish those up today. I don't know about you, but I am not going to hold my breathe waiting on that one! LOL!

No comments: