Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our Next stop...

was Value City Furniture. We thought we'd go in, meander around, see what they had, and check out their clearance section. Needless to say, I meander through furniture stores all day if I could. I love looking at all the displays, being inspired by different styles and seeing things that I wouldn't normally think of putting together. Anyways, we found some leather loveseats on clearance for a fraction of the cost that a chair and ottoman would cost me; unfortunately they don't do layaways or offer any fianancing on them as they are being discontinued. So, I decide to simply browse... and dream.... and consider my options.

So, we continue to look when I spot a beautiful leather recliner! Nice. A warm saddle colored that mmmm, smells so good! I love it! ... and sitting in it is a dream come true... It is so soft and subtle, I just sank into it as if it was molded specifically for me! We'll take it!!!

No comments: