Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The slatwall is up!

Don and I worked in the studio until well after midnight. I am so happy to report that my slatwall is hung!!!! Special Thank You's to Shane and Shawn... We could not have done it without you! I, with Don's help, managed to get the floor swept and vacuamed afterwards, as well as the bookcases dusted completely off. While screws were being inserted in the slatwall, I worked on some organizing... mainly moving some boxes of supplies, putting some things away, and I cleared the top of my bookbinding cabinet.
There is still a lot to be done, but this is a great place to begin from...

2 comments:

liannallama said...

Wow! Congrats! You are accomplishing so much and your space is fantastic! I can't imagine what a dream studio you will have when it's all done! What fun to plan and fix your space!

Cathy said...

Thank you so much, Lianne for your comments and compliments! I cannot even begin to describe what an amazing experience this has been for me. Although I am not completely done yet, I am already discovering that there is no where else that I'd rather be.