Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The studio remodel and reorganization...


is becoming a full-time job! But I have to admit, I believe I'm in love!!!!! I decided this morning to move the stamp cabinet; just to see what it would look like. Once it was in place, I instantly warmed up to the idea of it being there. It seemed as if it had always been meant to be here in this spot, like it is its home!

I had to experiment a bit with the shelving. At first I tried some wider shelves, only to discover that I didn't like them so I went digging in the carport! I cannot even begin to describe to you how that was a mistake. I ended up coming out of there with not only the shelves I was searching for, but an antique 6 drawer chest I'd picked up a few years ago, a small water jug {perfect for saving my pennies and spare change for items for the studio}, and another display piece that Don had discarded from his store. I'll have to find homes for them but that has been a part of the fun of this newest endeavor.

No comments: