Thursday, February 01, 2007

Testing...


I decided to check out my new camera today. This new Photosmart M425 has a heck of lot more features than my previous E317 so pardon me while I am learning about all the bells and whistles this thing is capable of. I've found the best way to learn anything is through trial and error so a lot of the pictures you'll see here will be a reflection of that --- although I will attempt to make them interesting. This photograph is the two cards, tags, and slider box that I recently created along with the surprises that will be going inside. I'm certain I could have captured a better image had I had a bit of experience using this camera... until then please bear with me. I will try to add some more as I learn.

*****************************Edited to add ********************
Since I took this photograph inside my home in front of the window, the cards cast a shadow on the box that I created. I'll capture another view of it for you later. The round metal tag on the left of the photo is stamped with a $1 stamp that I couldn't resist picking up at Michael's; it says "a little something" in a circle format. Inside I signed and dated my creations. The small tags were cut using my pinking rotary cutting blade --- I am so loving that thing! The sentiment is "Love and Devotion" created in a Gothic style font. A silk flower attached with a smaller floral brad holds on a piece of vintage printed ribbon that was strung through two printed paper heart punchies and tied for additional texture. I will explain more about the other artwork that is pictured here as I capture some additional images. Until then.... ta...ta...

No comments: