Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today, I'm relaxing...

while my mind is a million miles away, up in the clouds doing loupty-loops about all the neat things I desire to create. This is not a new occurance but something I do time and time again, day after sweet beautiful day. I believe it is called "daydreaming" by some, but to me it is exactly how my mind works, envisioning... bringing into life the breathings of my heart. Today, I'm thinking about my studio decor once again. The things I desire to surround myself with, how they look, feel, what they are made up of. It never seems to end with me, I'm always envisioning it...

What brought this on this time is considering what I want to take to work on during the March weekend retreat that Deb, Jackie, Michelle, Christine, and I will be going on. I need to some planning, some gathering of materials, supplies to be sure I have what I need while there. I can almost envision us needing a U-Haul to get it all there, LOL! and can see several vehicles loaded down with enough supplies to keep us creating for months on end! And I'm certain that is exactly how it will end up being --- without any doubts whatsoever. ROFLOL!

What I should be doing is cleaning our home. There's floors to be swept and mopped, clothes that need to be put away, laundry to wash and dry... but naaaa... those things can wait or can they? Maybe I should do my dreaming while puttering around? Either way that is the thoughts that are making up my day. {smiles}

I am also resisting the urge to go shopping. Suppressing the urge to run to Target to check out the Dollar Spot. Visiting the new Dollar Tree that recent opened in a new location. Checking out JoAnn's --- Deb mentioned that they really cleaned up. And then there's The Good Wives Company out on Cascade Drive that I'd love to revisit again and check out that fabulous fabric room once again. Good thing they're closed on Sunday's, or are they? LOL! Anyways, my day will be filled with a bit of cleaning, cooking, and possibly doing a little bit of shopping. I think I feel the urge to get out of here coming on. Don'tcha just love "cabin fever"?

No comments: