Saturday, March 17, 2007

I often wonder....

What would life be like without...running into a snag? I am unable to move my computer amoire off the north wall and into the northwest corner of the room due to my internet cable cord being approx. 6' too short. Don telephoned Gary, our electrician, and he will be by after work early this evening. I have faith that he'll be able to hook me up!

While waiting, I sorted and straightened my fabrics in the jelly cabinet, added my recent cardmaking cards to my stationery box, and dusted. I believe I may have also came up with another option and a solution for having things close at hand. I'm thinking instead of the bookcases, maybe I'll take a small TV stand that has a side cabinet, a drawer, and a tabletop and utilize it for my CQing. Books can be added to the bottom drawer, the side cabinet could hold my embellishment cases, and my sewing basket would easily fit inside. I can utilize the bookcase shelves to hold the electronics for the TV and simply switch these two things out. For one, the tv cart is smaller, will take up less space, and for another, it solves the "not enough space' that we face now with the electronical components of the VCR, DVD, and Surround Sound.

I placed the small table in front of the south window where I'm storing my sewing machine underneath. Chaos likes to sit in front of this window, looking out, but his barking at anything that moves outside can be a bit nerve-wracking. Hopefully, this will help break him from some that. I'd leave the sewing machine on top, however, I'm a bit afraid that there could be the possibility of returning home one day to a broken window and a hurt dog. Anyways, this will work for now. Spring is on its way and Chaos can spend his day's outside running, romping, and playing --- Yeah!

Don is working all day today. I promised him a dinner consisting of salmon patties, fried potatoes, and sweet peas as he ran an errand for me today by taking the Gothic Arch swap package to the P.O. I believe this evening I'm going to work more on my stitching after I finish embellishing up my deco for another deco swap this afternoon. I try to capture some new photographs to add soon. I'd like to show you my garden cloche decorations, the paper flowers and coffee filter book I created at the previous weekend retreat, and my rearranged room.

No comments: