Friday, March 23, 2007

The last several days have been a ...



breath of fresh air. On Wednesday afternoon, Don and I stopped at our local Goodwill, where I found some great bargains on Linen and Adia cloth. I purchased three rolls of Irish linen for $1 each and a baggie filled with Irish linen squares and Adia cloth for $3. Gotta love a bargain! Afterwards, we took a ride over to Lexington to have dinner out at the Dutch Heritage Restaurant, then walked around the Gift Shop. Of course, I had to purchase a clearance piece of Heritage Lace and some blue robin eggs soaps for the bathroom. While driving back home we rolled the windows down, turned up the stereo and bellowed until we laughed ourselves silly. I just love days like that!

On Thursday, I spent a few hours with Lil Miss Adorable! She is getting so big and her personality never ceases to amaze me. She's loving the living room re-arrangement since the love seat is now in front of the mirror. It is so easy for Garndma to hold on to her while she plays "patty-cake" with herself. {I haven't had the heart to clean off her little handprints and smile every time I see them there.} We had a short and sweet wonderful visit before she returned to Mommy. I apologize for the photo above being a bit blurry --- she's becoming quite a challenge to photograph and can you tell she loves her car? LOL!

No comments: