Monday, May 07, 2007

The final pieces for the day...


This is the second fan that I've created today. This one is much larger than the first and is added going towards the left side that I previously mentioned desiring to fill in. You can see I've one little area where the muslin backing needs to be covered but all in all, it has been a terrific sewing day. Slowly but steady the pieces are being added to my quilt top... maybe one day, I will be able to capture it in completed finished. {*smiles}Another big fan will be added along with some smaller ones scattered here and there. But for now, I'm simply content with living with where it is currently at. I've one very sore index finger from all the hand sewing, and another sore left index finger from several different "needle pokes" LOL! But the results are well worth both of them, agree?

{Edited to add: that this fan is added to the left of the photograph below --- getting a little more closer to yet another edge!}

No comments: