Monday, May 21, 2007

Prayer and Positive Thoughts request....

I recently learned that a local factory has made some changes and that due to those changes being implemented, they are currently hiring. Some of the positions available are for first shift, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and did I mention, it's local = no commute time!!!! As I am so close to being released from my chiropractic care, I am seriously considering applying for employment once again. I feel that I need to do this, more for personal reasons than financial gain, although that would be an additional blessing! So, if you pray, would you pray for me regarding this? and if you think positive thoughts, the more the better! I'd so appreciate each and everyone of them.

I haven't worked outside of home since February of this year. I've been blessed with the time I've had at home, have enjoyed 80% of it, but part of me so misses having that separate identity thing that being employed brings to my life. Does that make sense? I want to do this for me... although the benefits would certainly allow me to bless my family and friends a bit more as well. I am familiar with the time constraints that working outside of our home will bring to our lives, and in the past those constraints have made more focused with how I choose to spend my time. I'm hoping that will continue to be true, this time around. And speaking of time, I need to get off of this computer and make a few inquiring telephone calls and gather up my employment information. Wish me luck! We certainly could use it! *and Thanks! in advance!!!* {smiles}

No comments: