Thursday, May 15, 2008

CED 2008~ Studio Cleaning and Re-Organizing


I've been very busy cleaning and re-organizing my studio the past two days. Yesterday, I worked out there from 11:30 a.m. until a little past 7 p.m. Today, I worked from 11 a.m. until approximately 3 p.m. It is really hard to capture photographs of the studio as you really have to walk around the center island and in the pictures it appears as there is little room. I assure you there's plenty of space here, the rooms size is 20' x 24'. This is an overview of the studio as you'd enter through my studio door. The laminate counter at the bottom of the photograph, is on portion of the "L" shaped center island which I mostly work at standing up while I search for a bar height stool to add to this area.

We purchased the leather recliner and the wicker stand beside it last year. I provides me a cozy place to sit and read my magazines and books. To the right of them, is an older video cabinet which stores my card supplies, and my stamping table. Not in this photo is my stamp cabinet that hold most of my wood mounted rubber stamps, a variety of paper punches, and a variety of adhesives, paints, and gel mediums.

No comments: