Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Studio - continued....

This photograph was taken while I am standing behind the bookbinding cabinet in front of the paper rack shown in the previous photograph. It shows the center island from the backside and the paper racks lining the opposite wall, or the wall to the left as you'd enter my studio. I'm attempting to organizing my most often used tools, supplies, and adhesives in the shelving areas below and the additional work surface is a god-send.


The center island storage area, holds my various paper cutters and additional storage for my most often used adhesives. These container will be probably be next as far as my re-organizational effort goes. The box on top of the center island is supplies that I am completely out of storage for, normally those would be placed in two of my Crop In Style Paper/Sticker Binders which are also stored below.



I have the entire west wall of the studio to clean and re-work. That area also has several functions... one to store additional supplies, die cut machines and accessories, additional paper, and a display area above. My office area is also located there. It contains a computer, printer, scanner area that I am able to use, although currently I do not have internet access there. I did have access there previously, until last year, and my computer router was struck by lightening. Its just something we've never replaced. Perhaps, someday....

I'll try to capture some photographs of those areas as I rework them tomorrow to show you. In the meantime, I've dinner to prepare and curtains to sew! I hope you enjoyed the tour!

1 comment:

Lisa Renéa said...

Cathy, so happy to hear you've discovered sewing! It's not natural for me to sew, as it does not come easy, but I love it from time to time. I've so enjoyed visiting your studio via the web, again. It's beautiful! Not only does it look fabulous it appears VERY functional which I find to be top priority! Thanks for sharing the amazing room with us!