Tuesday, September 09, 2008

An Amazing Day...


The weather has really cooled off here in Ohio over the course of the last several days, with each and every passing day the sunset seems to be arriving just a tad bit earlier. The cooler temperatures in the early mornings and evenings is beginning to bring that smell of fall's crispness to the air that surrounds us. Autumn was very much on our minds while we drove together, on a short road trip, enjoying the sunshine, our time together as we were having a good heart to heart talk about lives, our home, and our business. We couldn't help but to begin to notice the green slowly giving way to light browns and vibrant yellows.

It shouldn't come as any surprise when I say that those feelings were very much on my mind when we stopped into Home Goods today. I suddenly couldn't resist to urge to add a bit more fall color to our home's decor and what a better to do that with a new autumn tablecloth! Of course, the Clove Bud and Citrus Yankee Candle could also have something to do with it. It smells so yummy! I didn't do much good trying to resist those adorable amber-orange colored glass globes either, as they just seemed to waiting to be filled with fall candies, silk leaves, or a candle perhaps.

I also made an "expected" cool discovery! Scrapbook Art open today, under new management and in their new location, where Stampland was once located on Polaris Parkway. You know me, I couldn't resist going in, browsing, and purchasing myself a few things. Isn't this fall beauty precious? It is a Maya Road chipboard tag booklet that I covered with some of the new GCD Studios Designer Papers that I purchased today! I've don't believe that I have ever been so excited about a new product, as I was with this one. It seems I was no sooner in the door when I started working on creating this!

I am also excited that I found some of the Graphic 45 paper! Be still my beating heart! Is that paper ever gorgeous, or what?! I believe some of those wonderful images are definately going to find their way into a booklet that I can implant some where within my altered book. I can't wait until I have some of my thoughts and ideas completed to show you! {*smiles and waves*}

No comments: