Thursday, February 26, 2009

p. 365 - Feb. 16th LO

I back-tracked {using my blog and written journals} to create this layout
for my p. 365 Feb. 16th layout

This was a fairly easy layout to create. I used Basic Grey pp, adhered Chaos photograph
to the background mat prior to sewing it directly to the background page.
The words strip is pp, from DieCuts With a View {Boys Black}, also sewn on.
The swirl was stipplebrushed on using Black India ink and was taken from sheet I'd previuosly cut a Cricut swirl out on. I used my Cricut in Plantin Schoolbook bold to cut out "Chaos", outlined it using a Zig 0.5 Millennium pen before running through my Sizzix using the Houndstooth cuttlebug folder.
I brightened this photograph, hoping you see some of the cuttlebug embossing detail.

Journaling is simple...

"Faithful Canine Companion"

and

"I love you, my loopy-earred buddy!"

{Quick and Easy! Just how it should be...}

No comments: